The United States Elite Coaches Association was founded to serve gymnastics coaches and others interested in elite women’s gymnastics through educational materials, representation on the USA Gymnastics Board of Directors, and awards to those who have served the Association and elite women’s gymnastics. The U.S.E.C.A. provides elite gymnastics coaches and other members of the Association a vehicle for communication through monthly Journals, video recordings, and a website. The Association is built from volunteer coaches, educators, scientists, judges, and other devoted to elite women’s gymnastics.
U.S.E.C.A. has been serving elite women’s gymnastics since 1976. The annual meeting is held each year in conjunction with the USA Gymnastics National Congress.
Current members can RENEW their membership by clicking on the membership form HERE.
NEW MEMBERS! The USECA year begins in Septebmer but join now and receive the current Journal as a new member bonus! If you are interested in joining USECA, you can use your credit card and click here to register online or click here to print out a registration form and mail to:
10 Quail Point Place
Carmichael, CA 95608
or call 916-487-3559.
Sign up TODAY!
Other USECA membership resource privileges include :
- Membership News from Dr. Bill Sands
- From the Elite Front by Gary Anderson
- The Elite Process by Stephen Rybacki
- Collection of reports, studies and articles from Ol' Doc Sands!
- "Athlete Conditioning and Peaking" book by Dr. Larry Nassar!
- Team Handbook ("Chalk Dust on my Shoulders") !
- "What Simple Folks Do" series by John Wojtczuk
- Sport Nutrition News by Michelle Dusserre-Ferrell
- "Posture Lady" articles by Kris Buchheister
- VIDEO Club!